JellyPages.com

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill In

I am linking up with Lauren!

Let's Begin...

1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is giving someone a second chance! It was a lesson learned & I remembered why you don't give second chances because if it did not work the first time it will never work the second time. I am thankful my past taught me that. 

2. Something I've always wanted to do was to go snowboarding in Colorado. I have been to a few other places & loved it. But by no means think I am good ladies at it because I am not. I need a lot of training & work! I fall on my butt more times then I can count.

3. Something I have no desire to do what so ever is sky dive! I have had several wanting me too but nope not happening. I dont mind bungee jumping but my limit stops there! This mamma is not jumping out of a plane! I am not crazy yet....

4. The best thing I ever did was go to college & get a degree for myself to better my life for me & my family :) However I know there is more that I could say was the best thing I ever did but college was the first one I achieved.

5. When it comes to trying new things, I am good at it for the most part. I enjoy new things as long as it is not going to get me killed. I don't promise after trying it that I will ever do it again but at least once I will :)

6. One thing I have never done is drugs! Nore do I want to ever. I am sure if I had more time to think I could think of others in which I have never done however this will have to do for now.

7. My favorite thing to do is curl up by a fireside with warm fluffy pj's on sip some hot toddy & read a great book! Nothing better!

3 comments:

Jae said...

I would have to agree about skydiving...that idea didn't even cross my mind!! Second chances is a huge pill to swallow. Learning all about that now :) Great post lady :)

Unknown said...

Hi! I found your blog through the little things we do link up and nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. :) http://livinglavidaholoka.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-nominee.html

Nicole-Lynn said...

Second chances.. I've been there with a friend. Turns out, she started not being a good friend again. Sadly, I don't talk to her anymore. I miss her and all that we shared but I know it's for the best. I deserve more! And so do you.. :)