JellyPages.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

50 Questions That Will Clear Your Mind/ Pt 4

Ladies today is the 4th week for my 50 questions that will clear your mind. Next Tuesday is the last week! It has been a good few weeks. I have enjoyed doing this to the fullest. I found that dividing it up into 5 weeks was way easier all together. Easier to read, less time & so much more :) Hope you all enjoy! Today will be 31-40...

31. At what time in your life did you feel most passionate & alive?
I think for me it was when I was dancing. I loved being on a dance team during my childhood all they way through my college years. I loved it. Another form of dance teams was stepping which I also did during college & I loved every single minute of it. The people you met, the friends you gained all of that together was amazing. I miss those days to some extent!

32. If not now then when?
Well that depends on what the if not now then when is talking about. I am going to put this into my prospective. I think that if we do not do something now its because we are not ready yet & when we are then we will! Only god knows when we are truly ready for things so until then we just live our daily lives as best as we can!

33. If you haven't achieved it yet, what do you have to loose?
I am going to say I have nothing to loose considering I do not know what I would have yet achieved. But If I ever find out that answer I will be sure to let you ladies know :)

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, & walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yes however those are few & far in between.

35. Why do so many religions that support love cause so much war?
I think you have to blame people not religion. You yourself can choose to make it war or not. You cannot blame it on what religion you are. I mean I am Methodist & I support love but don't we all? I mean you choose to love your significant other, family, friends, children, animals. Everyone does that if you have a heart so with that you have to blame yourself for war not what religion you choose to be.

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good & what is evil?
Yes absolutely! We know right from wrong. However I do understand that some may find things not wrong that I find wrong & vise versa! We all have our own opinions.

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No, I worked hard to get my college nursing degree. I do not want to throw all that hard work away just because I won a million dollars. I may not work full time as a nurse any longer & go to just part time however I would still work. Money truly never last forever. Besides I love being a nurse knowing that i make a difference in peoples lives. I know I can't save every life but for those whom I do it makes my job worth it :)

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Can I have a happy medium? I mean sometimes it is just nice to have a quit lazy day in bed snuggled up with no work of no kind. Sorry!

39. Do you feel like you lived this day a hundred times before?
No! I feel like everyday is a new day, a new beginning. It awaits new challenges, new things to see & so much more! My life changes all the time.

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believe in?
All the time! Crazy maybe.... I love new things always! I enjoy getting to try things in which I never have before & I know only two outcomes come from it. Either you love it & you keep doing it or you hate it & you stop. But at least you can say you attempted it :) pretty great way to look at it if you ask me!


No comments: