JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
I am linking up with Ashley & Neely! Their websites are above :) I would love to see you sweet ladies follow me too!

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
2. Did you have a nickname growing up?
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What was your favorite toy?
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?

1. I think I truly miss my innocence as a child. Growing up your heart was never broken, you never knew pain because you was too little & was shielded from it, as you get older you have tons of it! I miss how pure my heart was & how I trusted people so easily now its completely opposite! It is hard to trust once you grow older! 

2. I did yes my parents called me little miss prissy & others called me lil bit! 

3. I remember always being so excited about getting to go outside. That meant 4 square for my friends & I. We loved it! & if we was not doing that we was playing kickball :)

4. I always wanted to be one whom discovered bodies. I wanted to know who killed them & do all that fun CSI stuff like you see on CSI, Bones & so forth & I also wanted to be a nurse :) Which btw I ended up being...

5. I loved my light up catepiller. It was called glow something. Its tummy lit up! It was my favorite toy ever! It never did anything but glow but I still loved it until my parents got me two life size giant teddy bears which was blue & pink & then those 2 became one of my favorite toys too :)

6. Oh do I really have to tell this one :( boo! You see we had a sweet little house dog yes you heard right & well it had to be fed & watered! However it did not like water it liked milk. & when you sit a toddler down in the floor whom loves milk it always can lead to a disaster. Which btw it did! I seen it & needless to say I thought my parents put it down there for me only they didn't so I drink the dog's drink! Gross right? Looking back I say very gross however @ that moment in my life I most likely said yum! 

No comments: