JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social   

 I am linking up with NeelyAshley! I would love to have you sweet ladies follow me too ;)  

1. What is the first website you log into each day?
2. Give us some funny websites you know about that we need to visit!
3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
5. Favorite you tube video! Post it...
6. Biggest online pet peeve?

1. I would say in order it goes: 
Gmail
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest
2. I honestly do not have any however if you ask the hunny he can tell you plenty of them :)
3. I truly love both Pinterest & Facebook & use them both a thousand times a day but If I was going to be shot for not picking just one I guess I would have to go with Pinterest. It is way more useful & fun now days to be honest :) It allows me to be Susie homemaker & I love it :)
4. Instagram without a doubt! I do not even have a twitter! Yes your heard right no twitter for me! I hate the thing...

   

6.  I have several online pet peeves! I swear I might could right a whole page on them no joke! I think my biggest one though would be the captchas I am no damn robot & I cannot stand those damn things do you know how hard they can be to read & shit honestly!  Truth be told I get super annoyed by them & no matter how much I may love you or your page after once of trying & the damn thing does not go threw because of those captchas I am done! I say fuck it because I do not have enough time in a day to try a thousand times to get the damn thing right. Sorry sweet girls! Maybe  I will do a post via Blog on my online pet peeves hmm!


 

1 comment:

Elle Hattan said...

My students love the Elmo & I know it video! I agree 100% on the captcha! It's ridiculous!