JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So What...


I am linking up with sweet Shannon over @ Life After I Dew! I would love to have you sweet ladies follow me too :)

1. So what that I bought Hunger Games @ midnight when it came out on shelf. I love that movie!

2. So what that watching Hunger Games kinda brings tears to my eyes for several reasons! One being that I love Katniss with both Gale & Peeta. Both those men are so good to her!Hmm I would love to have both those boys! & two I am sad because there is only 2 more movies that come out then its over for good! No more Hunger Games afterwards :( I will have a melt down when I am in theater watching Mockingjay.

3. So what that I keep replaying the first preview on Hunger Games! Can you guess what it is? It's the new Twilight movie Breaking Dawn Part 2... Ugh November 16TH cannot get here fast enough!

4. So What that I am gonna cry like a baby on November 16TH. It's the last Breaking Dawn. Bittersweet moment to say the least!

5. So what that I spend way too much free time @ the movie theater! I like movies what can I say & I am too impatient to wait for them to come out on DVD.

No comments: