JellyPages.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Operation Find Ginger A Home


Sweet sweet ladies I am doing this post to find this sweet little pug a home! Pink Lou Lou one of my blog ladies posted this on her page. I thought I would do one too to try & find this sweet little girl a home. Ginger is two years old, house trained & has all her shots! I know many may not have time for a puppy so Ginger would be great if looking for a dog because you would not have to train her because she has already been trained. Her owner is having to move into an assisted living home & sadly cannot take her beloved  Ginger with her. I know she would be happier if she knew her sweet girl went to a good home!  She is in Kentucky so if you would like to have her please let me know so I can let others know :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i so wish i could take her!!!! if we weren't already having problems with finding a place to live with 3 animals I would so be game!

C.♡ said...

oh my heart. What a sweetheart. If I was close to Kentucky she would be mine! I'm your newest follower and loving your blog!

xoxo
http://www.featherinthewiind.blogspot.com/