JellyPages.com

Friday, August 17, 2012

5QFriday


I am linking up with 5 Crooked Halos! I would love to have you sweet ladies follow me too :)

Let's get started shall we

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?
2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?
3. Are you a speed limit drive? If not, over or under?
4. What's your favorite dessert to make?
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out saying neither!!!)

1. Well you see that depends on what kind of store I am going in! I mean do you not agree?
2. I would without a doubt pamper myself! Hello spa...
3. NO I am by no means a speed limit driver! I do over the speed limit. I cannot stand those who go even slower then the speed limit Its called road rage & I bet I would yell at you!
4. I think my favorite would be Oreo Cake or Cherry Cheesecake! Now I wanna go make one! I am hungry...
5. Now listen I do not think by saying neither it will be a cop out! I mean let me just be honest, I am a girlie girl & by no means do I want either of those damn creatures near me or on me for that matter. That is a hell to the no! I am sorry ladies... 





No comments: