JellyPages.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

5QF

My Little Life

1. What do we call them? Flip flops, sandals, thongs or slippers?
I actually call mine flippy floppies! funny huh? 
Sandals reminds me of those awful things that you just slip your feet into that have velcro on them yuck!
Thongs in my eyes are something us women wear on our booty not on our feet!
& slippers well you see those remind me of nighttime as we are going to sleep & walking around our house or something not walking in public during the day!

2. Are you a "my kids can do no wrong"kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do first to him" kind of mom?
I would like to think I am smack dab in the middle! I do want to get to the bottom of what really happened however, I do not want to just blame my child for something without knowing the full truth & I also do not want someone to think its ok to do something to my child for no reason. If my child did wrong they will say sorry & if the other child did wrong my child better hear a sorry or I will not be a happy momma!!

3. Would you confront a good friend that looked/ looks down your significant other?
I would like to hope that if one of my good friends had a problem with my significant other they would come to me & talk to me about it. I would hope that I would not have to confront them first! That would be awful & I do not consider that good/best friend like otherwise!

4. Biggest pet peeve is?
Oh how I have several of these! Sorry I cannot just say one! It truly is near impossible! I wont tell you all them so instead I will stuck with just three. That's a good number right? I hate poor customer service, unclean people, & liars...

5. What is your favorite take out meal?
I think my favorite take out meal would be pizza from Pappa Johns . I love that place like no other :)


No comments: