JellyPages.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

5QF (late)


I normally link up with My Little Life however I do not get to this round because it is closed & as you can see I am several days behind but I am at least catching up that counts right?

1. Is love at 1st sight possible?
I think that it is possible to think that someone is drop dead hot & like them a whole whole lot however, I do not think its is possible to have love at 1st sight. 

When I think of truly loving someone that means knowing so much about them, their life, their personality, their good & bad qualities & such! You have to know them in a way such as what they want in life, morals, kids & so forth!


2. How did you choose your pet's name?
I have always named my pets after human names! I just think of cute names I like & choose that way very simple...

3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)?
I do not know that I like giving very many things up however I would love to give up all my mountain dews that I drink! That would be super nice however I end up having bad headaches when I try to take care of my body & drink healthy drinks :( any ideas on how to stop without having such bad headaches? Any advice I would love :)

4. How much do you pay your babysitter?
I think we luck out! Why pay for a babysitter when you have amazing friends & family whom want to watch them for free? score in book :) Its times like these you are thankful for such a huge family...

5. How "young" is old enough to babysit?
I think 11-12 is a good age! I again however think it truly depends on how mature one acts because one 11 year old may do a great job while another 11 year may not! So be cautious as to whom you decided on... that is what I always say!


No comments: