JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

411 On My Life


I am linking up with sweet Becky over @ From Mrs To Mama

Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging? & what got you started blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging for almost 2 years now. When I first started I blogged about my life with my significant other of almost 4 years & it changed after we ended our relationship. I then talked about how hard that decision was & at times still is. I  blog now about my current life & the day to day things that are involved in my life & my family is a huge part of that always! If you want to know more just ask! I literally am like an open book...

2. Did you go to college? If so where, & what did you study?
Yes! I went to college @ TTU  & studied nursing! 


3. Where have you traveled?
I have been to several places! It would actually be easier to name places I have not been too that I would like to go to such as California, Maine, Texas, & Virginia.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A new house & car! I know I said two but I mean how can you choose between the two? They both are pretty important in my eyes! I mean after all the house keeps a roof over your head & a car gets you from point A to point B.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Terrible customer service
messy/dirty homes
People who plan something then cancel at the last moment! I understand it does happen from time to time but it should not always happen. learn how to write things down so you dont forget! Its not that hard really I promise.

6. What is your favorite movie?
I have to only pick one? really? There is no way! I do not have just one favorite I have several favorites... Such as:





7. What is your drink of choice: wine, beer, liquor, water, soda, tea or ect?
I love during a working day mt dew or sweet tea! I am not much of a water drinker wish I was! Now on non working nights/days please bring the liquor :) I love anything sweet, fruity & girlie!

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Catch up on blogs, photography, ride horses, & spa time

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Victoria Secret! I mean why not its got perfume, clothes, under clothes, make up, & much more that a girl could need :)

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past or present.
I could find you several good stories about my life that was super embarrassing from small little things to big things even. Crazy right? I know! However some of them are not my prettiest moment & some are not to be shared ever! with like all caps on that ever part.. One that I remember really well or more of what I remember my family telling me was when I was a small child as in like under the age of 1 barely walking & such I seen kitty milk & I thought it was my milk & I drink it. Yes you heard right I drank it, at the time in my life it was yummy to now look back I do not see the yummy part in it!

11. What day would you love to relive again?
I cannot think of one for the current however for the future I would love to relive the birth of my children & my wedding day over & over again :)

12. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?
Kate Winslet,  or Reese Witherspoon
Kate won me over in Titanic! She did such a great job. However I think my overall life would reflect more of Reese! Between her personality & life...


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/early years?
I would baby sit some throughout the week & then sometimes on weekends. Other then that I did not have a real job until after high school when I got my college nursing degree & became a nurse :)

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
I do not know where any of my high school photos are so sorry ladies you are stuck with a college one!

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expense paid, where would you go?
I would say I would go back to Maui. It was so amazing there. However some where new Bora Bora, Dominica Republic, Bahamas, or Virgin Island might be nice as well!
Bora Bora Bora Bora Bora Bora

Dominica Republic 2012

Bahamas  (The Bahamas)

Bahamas Bahamas

bahamas

16. Show us the most current picture of you, you & your family or anything of meaning to you.
I tried to find one of my mother & I but I could not sadly. she hates taking photos along with my brother last time we all had a picture made together was when daddy was in politics. No lie! At least daddy takes photos with me, however I think he does it only to please me :)




17. Where do you see your life in 5 years from now?
Happily married. 2 to 3 kids. A house of our own together. still furthering my nursing career. 



1 comment:

The Arizona Russums said...

I see a little theme in your movie choices... :) And I love knowing where people went to college. I want to move to Tennessee!