JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Small Bonfire



A few of my friends & I whom was over 21 decided to have a small get together @ the house. We did not want any underage kids there because we did not want to be responsible for them & we just wanted a fun calm night with no drama or anything stressful. Needless to say the night was amazing & so much fun with just 8 of us there :) Small & sweet as I say! We roasted hot dogs, had pizza, cinnamon sticks, bread sticks, &  smores of course we couldn't not have them. Afterwards in the wee hours of the morning we passed out because we was all so very tired & sleepy. Brandon & I was the only one wanting to take pictures the rest was like no no not tonight! Party poopers, Adam did let me take some but told me I was not allowed to post them :( His was very funny too...







No comments: