JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Frog Giggin....

Daddy, Mom & I went Frog gigging Friday night before I left for Nashville again & it was so much fun. I love time with Daddy always but mom coming along was an extra piece of fun for the night. It was entertaining that was for sure! We normally go to ponds that our friends own but instead we decided to go to the city lake which here is like a swamp land with plenty of creepy crawly's to freak us women out aka mom & I. We ended up catching 3 frogs & I ended up cutting them & also skinning them. Mom skinned two legs & dad skinned 0 he said he did all the hard work ha I beg to differ... We ran into a snake so mom n I of course screamed & started running I ran the fastest I wasn't gonna get eaten. Daddy scared mom on the way back I thought she was gonna have a heart attack. All in all it was a fun night for me & my parents!


Me & my froggies

Luggie tore apart his beanie so he got stuck outside with it hehe! It was a huge mess....

No comments: