JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Vow :)

The Vow

This cute romantic love movie comes out in just 2 days :)
Friday February 10, 2012
I could not be more excited!
I know most may wait until February 14, 2012 to go see it but I just cannot wait. It already feels as though as I have waited for it forever :( 
It has two of my favorite people playing in it which are Channing Tatum & Rachel McAdams.
Here is a preview of the movie! Enjoy ladies....


Him & his wife were in a car accident. She ends up in a coma & once awakened she does not remember whom her husband is. So what does he do well he tries to win her heart back. So so sweet!

truth...

The words written above say it all :) & oh what a happy girl I would be :)
Here are some pictures from the movie....













1 comment:

Stacey said...

Ohhhhh I want to see this so bad too.. I just don't think I can talk the Hubby into this chick flick.. lol.. I'm gonna have to find a gf to go with me :)