JellyPages.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love & Theft


I am without a doubt in love with this song! I found a part in it that I find so true of me & I am sure that others may feel the same way in a since toward themselves. The line I love says:

"There's a little bit of devil in my angel eyes, a little bit of heaven with a wild side"

I fell in love with that part because I feel as though I am a sweetheart I do have that devil side to me also. I for the most part am very lovable but I also can be a bitch if need me point blank. You miss me off & get  on my bad side the devil comes out. So I love how that song has contrast to it! & I do go to church have my whole life however I am not a saint I do have a wild side always. I am so full of adventure, fun, risk, & so much more so I guess you could say that little line in this song sums me up to a point :) Hope you all enjoy!

No comments: