JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's A Crazy Town With Georgia Peaches & I Don't Want This Night To End!


I chose the song Crazy Town by Jason Aldean for 2 reasons:
1. Because I was off to Nashville Tn Yesterday to see the performance of that sweet man
2. The song itself says Nashville in it so I thought it to be appropriate :)



I chose the song Georgia Peaches by Lauren Alaina because of 2 reasons:
1. I am a Savannah Georgia girl & that will always be my home 
2. That song is my favorite one on her album :)



I chose the song I Don't Want This Night To End because of 1 reason:
1. I did not want the night to end at all last night....


Last night was such an amazing night & a dream come true for me. I love Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan but a great surprise was having Lauren Aliana their as well in Nashville to perform by their side. I felt as though I was in heaven literally. I was one happy girl with the biggest grin on my face. I could not get enough of last night & I was very sad when the night ended. As most was staying in Nashville to go out to the bars & such me & my crew was heading back home because 3 of us are nurses & we had to be back at work bright & early this morning for an 8 hour shift. Can you say boo! I wish we could have stayed downtown & went to the bars with the others but oh well life will go on. Us girls have had a huge smile on our faces all day today with the cutest glow ever. You would think we fell in love all over again. 

Ps: If you noticed my title says: It's a crazy town with Georgia peaches & I don't want this night to end which went with my 3 song choices. I thought that was just so adorable, cute & unique :) Love it.... 



No comments: