JellyPages.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

Guess What Finally Came Out On DVD....





Have you sweet ladies guessed it yet? I am sure you have but I will go ahead & tell you incase :) Breaking Dawn Part 1 is now out yay...

I am so very excited to finally know that it is out on dvd. It came out Friday night @ midnight to be exact. I could have not been more thrilled. I still do not have it thanks to my crazy 12 hour shifts this weekend but once I get off today you better believe that this girlie will be going to buy herself a copy of it. I just love the Twlight series. I have read all 4 books & watched all the movies thus far plus own them as well. I cannot wait to have the full collection. I watch them like nothing & too me I could do it every single day :) One thing however that I am sad about is the fact that Breaking Dawn part 2 does not come out until 11.16.12 that is way too long to wait. I am gonna scream before then I do believe.... 




No comments: