JellyPages.com

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tag Your It

Ladies I am sure you have seen this on blogs! I know I have!  One of my sweet friends Amanda tagged me in it n well lets just say its been a minute meaning its been about 2 weeks ago bless her! I hope she still loves me hopefully the term better late then never at all will help :) Then 2 days ago Ashley tagged me in it, then today Marcy tagged me in it so I decided I should probably get with it & start doing it as well, so here it goes ladies! PS:Thank You Amanda, Ashley & Marcy...

The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

11 Fun Facts About Me
1. I always look in the back seat of my car before getting in it even if the doors are locked. After hearing of that  urban legend it just scares me to death! Silly maybe but still...
2. I am without a doubt a city girl however at times I do love some southern things! Am I crazy well perhaps..
3. As a small child I said I would always be a nurse & lets me honest as a child your mind always changes but mine never did & today I am a full time nurse & loving every minute of it for the most part.
4. I am addicted to clothes, jewelry, makeup, shoes you name it I more then likely love it. Can you say shopaholic?
5. I can't stand wearing my hair up 9 times out of 10 it is always down! Do you think I am crazy yet?
6. I wear flip flops year round... Yes even when it snows!
7. I am a hopeless romantic! I still love my old fashioned guys... Thank goodness I have one :)
8. I would rather be kissed on the forehead of a night time then to be kissed on the lips. I know that sounds a little crazy but I just think its so sweet & such a cute moment of bliss :)
9. I like things in my home clean, organized, & neat. do you think I am ocd?
10. when I sleep at night I sleep in a ball type way its hard to explain & I never sleep on back!
11. I cannot think of  the 11th one so I will let you all think of one for me :) hmm I wonder what you ladies caFme up with hehe...

Questions from Amanda
1. Favorite DYI project you have done- I would say my snowman wreath I did for Christmas, has been my favorite so far
2. What's your favorite app- Temple Run
3. When you log onto the internet, where is the first place you go- Facebook
4. Favorite thing about the blogging world- I like the fact that so many of my bloggers become like family to  me because I learn to know about their lives  & feel as though I am apart of it :)
5. Favorite vacation spot- tropical isles
6. Favorite thing to cook & will you share the recipe- Chicken Cordon Bleu & if you want it let me know & yes I will share it with you :)
7. When was the last time you did a good deed & when was it?-I brought my hunny home a white chocolate mocha yesterday just because I know he loves them & he was sick so I knew that it would cheer him up...
8. Best book you have read- anything by nicholas sparks
9. Favorite bible verse- I can do all things threw Christ who strengthens me
10. Last thing you purchased- mt dew
11. Favorite disney character- Ariel the mermaid

Questions from Ashley
1. Your worst fear- I have several to be honest
2. Do you have awkard talents- Um well define that in a sentence please then I will tell you!
3.  Favorite accessory- earrings
4. Dogs or cats- Dogs
5. Do you drive like a race car driver or a grandpa- race car driver
6. Dream Job- Stay at home mom
7. What do you order at chipotle- Um what is that?
8. Favorite ice cream- plain jane chocolate
9. Favorite trashy tv show-Jersey Shore
10. Vanilla or chocolate- Vanilla
11. All time favorite movie- um I cannot choose just one who you kiddin this is too hard to answer!!!

Questions from Marcy
1.  Do you have a hobby?  If so what is it and how did you get into it?- horseback ridin & I got into because as a child my family rode horses :)
2.  If you were an animal what would you be and why?-dolphin, I just love how free spirited they are
3.  What's the craziest thing you have ever done?- bungee jumped off a bridge 
4.  When was the last time you cried and why?-When Buttercup died :(
5.  What's your guilty pleasure?-Anything Chocolate
6.  Have you ever been in the hospital and if so why?- yes
7.  Do you prefer heels or flats?-Both
8.  What item of makeup could you NOT go without on a daily basis?- foundation
9.  What is your best trait?- personality
10. What do you spend most of your money on besides bills?-alot of things lol
11. Favorite TV show?- I have to many to just have 1 favorite

Ok Ladies I have done this before so I am not gonna tag people again but I hope you enjoy my answers :) love you sweet ladies!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I take it you dont have a Chipotle near you?? Google it and you will want to visit on very soon :) Thanks for playing along