JellyPages.com

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Starbucks addicted...

Ladies 
I think that most of you would agree with me when I say
We all have something we love to the moon n back
Well you see I do have something I love very much & I would be a happy camper if I was able to have it every single day
Can you guess what that thing may be?
I guess my title gives it away that's right ladies Starbucks!
I wish I had one in our home I would be in heaven :)
I hate coffee however I have learned that their are drinks that have coffee in them yet you dont taste it 
To me that is win win :)
2 of my favorite drinks are White Chocolate Mocha, & Apple Spiced Latte!
I would love to try others but I need some that does not taste like coffee...
Do you ladies have any ideas as to some good ones? 
That are currently available :)
Me n the hunny go there at least 3 times a week of not 4 times a week! 
We both love it however we both are in the same vote we dont wanna taste the coffee in it...
Are we crazy hmm maybe but that's us lol!

No comments: