JellyPages.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quotes I'm Lovin

Pinned Image

When I seen this I must admit I started crying. I love this so very much & it is so true. Their is always that one person out their whom is meant for you! Just have faith & let god be in control & you will come to find that perfect person whom loves you so much more then you could have ever even imagined.

Pinned Image

I love this! I am sure to almost anyone they have always wanted to undo something or forget something that was painful for them to bare in remembrance I know I have been that person however looking back makes me remember how much stronger I have became & what great lessons I have learned that I may have never got the chance to learn if not through trial & error of mistakes made in the past.

Pinned Image

super duper love this one bet u cant guess why :)

No comments: