JellyPages.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

Opry Land Hotel With Sissy

1st off I know I am so far behind ladies
I am so very sorry for being this behind 
But, I must admit at least I have a good reason as to why
You see my lovely hosp has decided that us nurses but have to work crazy overtime
& if not they would have fooled me this week the only day I had off was Thursday which was yesterday & after all my 12 hr shifts I have been to exhausted to even think about writing on here or anything else for that matter....

With that said Sissy & I went to Opry Land Hotel Sunday night to take pictures 
which fyi is a family tradition for us :) 
I have been doing it now for 6 years & she has been doing it with me for 2 :) 
We love it so much ...

Enjoy all the lovely pictures sweet ladies of mine :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image






















































If you sweet ladies made it thus far I hope you all enjoyed the pics :) I know that we took a ton of them....

No comments: