JellyPages.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

5 Guy Car Meet

Sweet ladies after Sissy & I finished @ Opry Land Hotel
We went to the 5 Guy Car Meet
When I use to have free time more so then I do now I would always go down to Nashville to spend the weekends with her & tons of us went to this :)
It was nice to be able to see some old friends even if it was freezing cold outside...
We did not take pictures with everyone in fact the only time we took pics was when Blake, Josh, Sissy & I were in my vehicle...
I love the 3 of them so very much...
Here are a few pics of our night after their...

















Even though this night was amazing I had missed my babi all weekend & I was never so happy to pack up my bags & head back to Cookeville Tn to be wit my sweet loving man :)


1 comment:

Crystal Seed said...

OMG! I'm seriously inLOVE with your sense of style! It must be a TN thing, cuz I never see that here in MI! I would so rock the sun dress with long sleeve shirt and uggs!!! I love it!!!