JellyPages.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

Wanted Clothes!

Oh ladies if only I could have all the clothes from Pinterest!
I would be one happy girl I must admit...
However, I bet I am not the only one
I am sure several of you ladies would be just as happy as I would be...
Am I right?
Here are some of the sweet clothes I have found that I would love to put in my walk in closet :)

Pinned Image
Love this pink & grey!

Pinned Image
Love love love this color mix. They play so well together, don't you think?

Pinned Image
I love how this is semi dressy yet still very casual at the same time....

Pinned Image
I love how dressy this is! Such a cute look!

Pinned Image
I love this casual look! & best of all it has two of my favorite colors black & green :)

Pinned Image
I think this is super cute & dressy which would be perfect for my Christmas get together I want this so so badly so now I just wanna go find something that semi resembles it bc I do not wanna pay out the wazoo for these pieces....


Ladies! Which ones are your favorite & why? I would love to hear what you all think about these outfits :)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love them all!!! I'm a pinterest outfit junkie!!! I love brand new tshirt look! Its my favorite! So crisp and casual!

Amanda T said...

Ahh, I love all of them! You have great fashion taste. My favorite is the 2nd one, love those colors. :) Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.