JellyPages.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Dreaming

Oh Ladies
Let me tell you today has been crazy!
I have been ready to lose my mind...
Between baby showers, packing, last minute things, & such
oh need I mind you that my phone has been on blast all day literally....
I do not think I have had time to think!
@ least I am gonna be outta here & on vacation & I am even thinking about leaving my phone in my hotel room all day during this week....
Nice & quiet oh yes please :)

I would love to think about these pretty places tonight so I hope you enjoy these pictures!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Ladies I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you & I will try & keep things updated as much as possible while I am in Gberg :) Love you sweet ladies!!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Have a great trip!

Melissa said...

Yay! Hope you are having a great time! It's rainy and cold here, so I'm very jealous of you!

Amanda said...

How funny, I was just going through our Honeymoon pictures and day dreaming of the beach and ocean. I hope you have the best/peaceful time! :)

Megan said...

Those are amazing pictures! Hope you are having fun!! : )

Chelsea Finn said...

I really wish I was at any of these places right now!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://organizedxxmess.blogspot.com