JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Short & Sweet...Happy Thanksgiving Lovely Ladies

I know everyone has had such a busy day cooking up all kinds of yummy delicious foods that just melt in your mouth & fill our homes with such amazing aromas. I know I have & I just now got a little break so I decided to  make a short blog for you sweet ladies before I get off & go enjoy more time with my amazing family & friends whom are at my home for Thanksgiving....

Pinned Image

I am thankful for:
My amazing parents whom raised. They did an amazing job!

My amazing family such as Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & so forth. I am blessed everyday to have them in my life throughout the whole year & not just today!

My Friends whom have been apart of my life for as long as I can remember they are not just friends to me but also like my brother & sisters I would never trade them for anything or anyone I love that they are in my life!

I am blessed for the amazing person in my life! He brings me such joy & seems to always everyday put a huge smile on my face :) love him!

Most of all I am thankful for the life I was given & the life I am able to live on a daily basis! I would never wanna trade my life for someone else's life....I love mine all too much :)

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my sweet ladies! I hope you all are enjoying the precious moments with your family & friends on this amazing day! I love each & everyone of you all & consider you all a huge part of my life :) I am thankful for you all.....

Recap of this week!

IMG_20111120_204244.jpg

Mike & I have been very berry lazy all week! I have still been sick so I have not wanted to do much of anything... So normally after work for us we have been chillin inside watching movies & stuff at the house :) I am starting to wonder if Its ever going to be better but at least he has been a great cuddle buddie & a sweetie pie as always :) you gotta love him....

That has literally been our whole week thus far minus today because we have been cooking & visiting families & later tonight we will be doing some Black Friday shopping I cannot wait....

IMG955657.jpg

Hims looking all cute & adorable today for Thanksgiving :)

IMG_20111124_122305.jpg

Me looking all cute & adorable today for Thanksgiving :)




No comments: