JellyPages.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Notebook Love

Lovely ladies
I decided that I wanted to watch the Notebook tonight
& so did the babies
They normally always watch what I wanna watch & they love it


The little ones are finally down for the count 
It has been such a fun weekend with them 
Even if I have yet to get but 3 pictures literally :(
Saddens me but I dare not argue with them
I have learned to pick my battles
That is one battle I am ok loosing just so I do not have to deal with all the crying & such from the pics....
@ least today they did not get in time out or get a spanking :) 
That is huge plus!


As you see in the above picture those two love birds are loving one another in the rain :)
I must admit I would love to be kissed in the rain someday
Until that moment I will just drool over everyone else getting that sweet moment...
Ok but for real 
That sweet moment made me wanna see more sweet moments as such
So what did I do you ask?
Well I took my happy little self to pinterest :)
an addiction of mine I must admit!
& I found these sweet pictures :)
I hope you ladies enjoy these as much as I did....

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Oh how my heart melts at the sight of these sweet photos
SIGH ....
Oh how I just love sweet little moments 
Then again don't we all? 


Oh ps ladies look forward to some more sweet pictures coming up soon I am doing a session with Dusten one of my friends tomorrow & his sweet little boy cam who is turning 2 this month I cannot wait to take their fall pictures :) I most likely will end up taking his 2ND birthday pictures at Chucky Cheese also :) EEK such sweet moments ;)











4 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

How lucky you got some time to read the notebook with your little ones asleep. I think it's so nice and all the romantic pics your found are so cute. I loved looking through them.

Great post
xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.net/

Crystal Seed said...

The Notebook is one of my FAVES!! It's like the perfect love story! You can't go wrong. And I love those kissing pictures! They are so sweet and cute. Of course every girl wishes to have one of those moments at one point in her life!! Have a great Sunday!

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

Awww, I love the kissing/rain pics, they're so romantic! Makes me want to go make it rain, then drag my husband away from his video games for a kiss! ;)

Life With Lauren said...

I love that movie and I cry every time! I love the pictures you found so sweet!