JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hotties in Hart Of Dixie

Oh Ladies
I have to admit one of my favorite shows has been Hart Of Dixie.
It is the cutest little show ever!
I watch it every Monday night & I would honestly cry if I missed it...
I am without a dout addicted to it.
It reminds me of me so very much!
Crazy right?

There are 5 Main characters!
I must admit that 3 of them are to die for...
I could marry all 3 of those men.
I will show you why in a second!
I am sure some of you women would agree with me :)
 But first I will show you all the main characters...

Rachel Bilson as Zoe Hart 

Scott Porter as George Tucker

Jaime King as Lemon Breeland

Wilson Bethel as Wade Kinsella

Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes


Oh ladies there you have it all 5 of the main characters!
I find myself stepping in the shoes of Zoe,
she reminds me of myself in every since of the word!
I am so far identically to her in this show series :)
I so badly want Zoe & George to be together,
However secretly I do not mind the thought of her & Wade together because they are too cute
but even then I also could see her with Lavon...
I just cannot decide is that bad?

Anyway In order if I got my pick in those 3 hot men 
My order would go as follows:
George
Lavon
Wade

 Scott aka George is without a dout a true southern gentlemen in Hart Of Dixie. I fell head over heels in love  with this man when I first seen him play in Friday Night Lights as well as in Prom Night  but to now see him on this one has made me fall even more for this man... He is just a doll all the way around :) I would marry him in a heartbeat!


"Faith & Infidelity"-- Pictured Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes in HART OF DIXIE on THE CW. Photo Credit: Michael Yarish/The CW©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved
"In Havoc and In Heat"-- Pictured (L-R) Rachel Bilson as Dr. Zoe Hart, Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes in HART OF DIXIE on THE CW. Photo Credit: Michael Yarish/The CW©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved
I will admit I do not know how hot Cress is in other movies however for this one he is one sexy man... I love a man with tattoos as odd as that may sound & when you add those nice sexy abs & muscles in the mix well that to me is a great package ;) I mean I would know that I would be well protected & safe in those arms. don't all girls want to feel safe with their man? I know I do!
"In Havoc and In Heat"-- Pictured Wilson Bethel as Wade in HART OF DIXIE on THE CW. Photo Credit: Michael Yarish/The CW©2011 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved
In Havoc and INHeat
I can truly say that Wade is the definition of bad boy in a since yet deep down he is so so sweet. He does the cutest things for zoe & she does not even know it is him yet he refuses to let her know... Gah I could just eat him up.... I love those abs of his I must admit! I cannot get enough of this sweet tough guy!




So ladies
what do you think?
& would you pick one of these 3 men?
If so which one or ones?

No comments: