JellyPages.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Carvings/Pumpkin Patch

Lovely Ladies,
I just love Halloween!
It is my favorite time of year.
I love everything it involves such as,
Hayrides
Haunted Houses
Haunted Woods
Halloween Games
Spiced Cider
Halloween Costumes
Pumpkin Carvings
Pumpkin Patches

Gosh I think my list could go on n on...
I found some really cute Carvings,
Which was absolutely adorable....
 Enjoy Ladies!






PUMPKIN PATCHES :)






*Cannot wait until the adorable pumpkin patch :) I am so so excited!

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

totally inspiring. still trying to plan out the perfect image to carve. oooo the stress. lol. wonderful post, love. thanks for sharing. I'd love if you check out my latest outfit post. It's all about simplistic drama and one of my ultra favorite fall trends. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com