JellyPages.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill In


1. When I was a child I wanted to be ? when I grew up!
2. As an adult my dream job would be ?
3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like ?
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when ?
5. My favorite childhood toy was ?
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble as a child was ?
7. I get daily inspiration from ?

1. I wanted to be a nurse which I currently am! So I guess my childhood of what I wanted came true :)
2. I would love to be a stay at home mother never having to work! Maybe one day that dream will come true :)
3. I would say I wanted to be like my father. No shock their considering I was without a dout a daddy's girls :)
4. My parents turned me into a pumpking! Yes you heard right a pumpkin... I was like really what was you two thinking! Oh well cannot go back & have it changed :(
5. my 3 Wheeler :) Daddy got it for me & my mother bout died of a heart attack needless to say... Me well I loved it! I rode it all day everyday... I remember daddy saying gosh you use up alot of gas little miss from all that driving!
6. I would say the only time I truly ever got in trouble was when we were at a restaurant & I was a small child. It was all around bad...1. because I did not wanna go  & 2. because my parents would not give me a piece of their food that I so badly wanted to what did I do as a small child you ask? Well this girlie through a huge crying kicking screaming fit right in front of everyone! You talk about angry parents mine for most certain was very angry & pissed!
7. My family, friends, bloggers, & pinterest :)

Lovely ladies I would love to see you all become a follower  of mine here @

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat that you actually became what you wanted to be as a kid! I don't think a lot of us actually end up doing that!

Sar said...

A daddy's girl...so cute! I love my daddy but I always wanted to be my mama. She's amazing.

Love your blog! Just stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday!

-Sarah from [life of love]

Jane said...

Stay at home mom was my answer too! It's definitely my dream. Ahh so nice!