JellyPages.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

5QF


1. where do you escape to when you've had enough?
I would have to say I escape & go to Georgia! I am always at peace when there! & if I cannot go at that moment then I just crawl into bed & sleep for a little while ...

2. What shows are you watching this fall?
Oh goodness are you ready for this list? Its kinda long!
It has been:
Pretty Little Liars
Lying Games
9 Lives Of Chloe King
Teen Wolf
Sons Of Anarchy
Glades
Combat Medic
Flash Point
Criminal Minds
Vampire Diaries
Hart Of Dixie
Sweet Home Alabama
Operation Repo
Storage Wars
T.O. Show
Little Couple
Sister Wives
Goodness I could keep going see how many I have its way to many but I just love them all...I know I left out a few too because I could not remember right off hand...Its a grand total of 17 thus far that I wrote for you ladies...

3. what was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken & where did you go?
I guess I would have to say the longest drove trip would be the one to DC. Most of the time my family & I just fly to our destination then rent a car...

4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
Yes I have gone many times as a child & I loved every single moment of it . I could not imagine not taking my child to see the amazing sites & rides. I know they will love it!

5. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I think most would find that even though I am without a dout a city girl I also do have some country in me. I love doing things such as hiking, horseback riding, bonfires & a lil more... However, I must admit I do not think I will ever be ok with all those creepy crawly animals though... I will always hate them with a passion & I do not think I could ever rough it but its nice to know that I can at least love doing some things country :)

I would love to have you lovely ladies follow me @

No comments: