JellyPages.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My first Pinterest Post for my blog :)

google

Ok Ladies I have been in love with Pinterest for several months! I am always finding new things to put on my thing and just in case you are not my friend on Pinterest or do no follow my boards here is the thing to add so you can now see what I am adding which by the way is something new all the time :) 


I however have never posted anything up  to my blog from Oh, how pinteresting  Wednesdays so here I go :) Hope you ladies enjoy...

Ok Ladies so as you know Fall is approaching us very quickly here is a few fall finds I have fallen in love with :

love the fall
I am lovin me some Hot Apple cider however I normally make hot SPICED apple cider and I believe it is 10x better :) It just warms you all up inside ...

Fall wreath

I am lovin this wreath it is absolutely darlin needless to say :) I wanna make one and hang it outside my house :)

OPI...Espresso..for the Fall.
 I am lovin this new Fall color is it not the cutest :)

fall
I am lovin this little place! I wanna go hikin here so  badly :)

fall

Darlin :)

fall
I am lovin this whole entire fall outfit


** I hope you ladies enjoyed all my pins :) see you all ladies next week !!!


No comments: