JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lovin Wednesday


I'm Lovin:

1. That the weekend is almost here :) Thank good because I need a break even if it is just for two days! It will be two days of heavenly bliss :)

2. That Justin and I are going to see a movie together tomorrow night ! It is going to be a scary movie, so all I got to say is get ready to cuddle  while loosing an arm or two hehe :)
look how sweet he is :)
He is an amazing father! I love the matching :)

3. That Friday night I get to see my best friend Rachael :) Rachael and I are meeting up with Dusten one of my friends @ a bar and we are going to just chill dance and have a great time as always :) What a great night it will be....
Rach <3
Dusten n lil man aka his son! 
Cameron is the cutest lil thing ever 

4. That Saturday Christopher and I are goin to the see the Giant Tree house together.... He is home on leave so it will be nice spending time with him & getting to catch up :) I have missed him.... here is a picture of the Tree house it is 5 stories tall I will post pics Saturday night after we get back.....
Chad :)
Giant Tree house Chad n I are seeing

Ps. I call him Chad bc it is his middle name :)

1 comment:

Kori Donahue said...

Can't wait for the weekend either honey! I'd love to have you link up with me for "Flirting With Temptation Thursday," come check it out!

I'm also having a great giveaway where you can win a $50 gift card to Victoria's Secret that ends Friday! Have a fabulous night doll!

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kori xoxo