JellyPages.com

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill in Friday


You should always take the time to count your blessings! Life is so precious and you never know what could go wrong.. So thank those who have helped you become the person that you are today whether it be a parent, a teacher, a friend, an ex! In some way everyone who has been apart of your life has helped you and blessed you because they helped you be whom you are now :)

Sweet innocent babies help make the world a happier place

I can hardly wait for October! That means its Halloween time I am ready to be scared to death, have hayrides, hot spiced cider n plenty of cuddles :)

Saturday is my favorite day of the week

Something totally dumb and insane that I love is ????I have no clue I would have to think on this one to be honest...

If I could I would quit my job! yes as shocking as that may be and switch to being a travel nurse! I would love to travel while helping others in different places I think it would be a huge learning experience and I would enjoy every minute of it but reality wise I would not because I want my sweet babies grounded not uprooted their whole lives...

I rather like being pampered ;) such as gettin my hair as well as my nails done :) I even like on occasions to have a massage :) Nothing wrong with that!!!

No comments: