JellyPages.com

Friday, September 16, 2011

5QF




1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?


I would say mine would be City Belle!
the life of a semi southern/huge city girl :)


2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?


I would say my daddy! shocking I know but as much as I love my mother I just have always been a daddy's girl! I always will be! He has taught me so much about life and how to live it and everything else :) He has molded me into the lady in which I have became! I could not thank him enough for all that he did for me while I was younger and even still now as a grown adult!


3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?


 Oh easy, Mt Dew! I crave it!

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?      

   No way! I love my mother but her style is so different then mine. Not  to meantion that I can not fit into her clothers...



5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?

No, I have never put posters on my wall I did however have several pictures hung on the walls :)

No comments: