JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Christiana Weekend/ Nashville Shores

Even though Brent & I are no longer together I am truly blessed to still have his amazing family apart of my life even when I no longer want him in my life... His two sisters Dara, and Tessa are two of my best friends and I love them deeply... Dara is engaged  and Tessa is married to Matthew and they have the sweetest most loving baby ever whom I named baby E short for Elijah Aiden... He is such a little blessing in my life and I am so blessed and thankful to still get to watch him grow up in years to come....

Only a few short weeks after Brent and I had broke up Tessa, Mimi and baby E and I was heading to Dara's home in Christiana for the weekend and it was so much fun with all of us there... we all had such a blast together. We ended up taking baby E  to Nashville Shores and he loved it oh so very much. He was so cute to watch and I cannot wait to have my own someday soon hopefully rather then later on...  I cannot wait to make so many new memories :)

 Here are some of the pics from this very fun weekend. I did not go into details however you can see how much fun we all have had during that time together ...



























No comments: