JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Anjelica"s Wedding :) loves her!

One of my friends Anjelica got to marry her best friend Brent  on July 2, 2011. They were such a happy couple and so in love with one another. It was a blessing to be able to be at her wedding and watch her in unity as her and brent became Mr. & MRS Brent Moore. I shed so many happy tears that day for them both and out of all those tears I missed many pictures but I loved the ones I did capture :)  I was blessed to be able to help her with her fitting for the dress, and so so much more that I will always cherish and remember for many years to come. I am so happy that I get to see them now grow as husband and wife as they did once before as boyfriend /girlfriend  & fiances :)
















































No comments: