JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Miranda n Blake Wedding

Ok so as you know I am absolutely in love with Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton. I am so happy that they are getting married to one another. They are just so cute together and I love seeing them together always. They make me ready for marriage and family right now. I want my love to last like their love has lasted for one another. I love Brent with all my heart and I do wanna marry him. I just hope we can love one another as much as Miranda and Blake love one another. A lifetime filled with adventure, fun and much much more. 


The couple exchanged vows Saturday May 14, 2010  at the Don Strange Ranch in Boerne Texas North of San Antonio


























Something old: Miranda Lambert revealed that she wore her mother's wedding dress to tie the knot in this week's Us Weekly





































No comments: