JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Delish Yummy's

Ok so one of my friends Krystal added these to her profile and they looked absolutely delish she was suppose to let me know where she found them at but she has been worried about her sweet baby going to preschool so I then realized if I clicked on her pic I could find out where she found them at so I did just that and this is what you do if you want these yummy little delightful treats :)





Ingredients:


1 1/2 cups flour
3 Tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 cup melted butter
1 Tablespoon vanilla




To make the frosting:
1 cup confectioners sugar
2 Tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons milk




Ingredients:
6 ounces high quality dark chocolate
12 ounces high quality white chocolate
3 teaspoons yellow cake mix
sprinkles of your choice (at least 3 tablespoons worth or more)

No comments: