JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4/20


{one} how often do you do laundry?
Every other day :) I guess that is what I get for being a neat and organized person lol

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
oreos double stuffed !!!
 
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Hire a personal trainer to help me get my beach body back, then save the rest each month  that was extra
 
{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
English by far
 
{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
Sadly no, but however I would love too even if I was terrified to death lol at first
 
{six} what was your high school mascot?
Wildcats (roar)
 
{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
No I have no desire to go
 
{eight} how often do you go dancing?
I would say about 2 times a month
 
{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
I enjoy both :)
 
{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
nope, I dont think I have ever regifted if I had not liked something Ialways had it taken back n gotten something I wanted

No comments: