JellyPages.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

4/15



1.   My favorite daily responsibility is, picking up and keeping things tidy around the house I am a neat freak to say the least and very well organized

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is, having to wake up early to go to work some days :(

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is, complicated I dont think I have a favorite really. It all just depends on where we go out to eat at as to what I want to eat.

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is, bbq things on the grill like hotdogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob, kbobs, n such.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is, I have no clue right off the top of my head I need to think bout this one hehe...

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish, to have sweet healthy babies, a great amazing job that I love and a husband who I love with all my heart and love endlessly always :)

7.  My biggest pet peeve is, I have several of these actually too many 2 write if I was not so far behind on my blogs I actually would write them all down hehe

No comments: