JellyPages.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

4/15



Questions:
1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

2. What was your best birthday ever?

3. What is your favorite dessert?

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?


 
Answers:
1. I would have to say it is when all the flowers are starting to bloom oh how pretty every little thing is :)
2. I would have to say it was when I had my 21st birthday :) I was surrounded by tons of friends and family while we went bar hopping :) I loved every single minute of it :)
3. Cherry Cheesecake
4. I have honestly never used one however If need be I would bat my eyelashes n cry so the officer would feel bad
5. depends on my mood at times its with my alarm and at others its after hitting snooze several several times but never before :)

No comments: