JellyPages.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

a wee bit of me


{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Yes I absolutely wear jeans when its cold outside.. buy them that way of course but i also get a few new holes that orginally were not in them as well along them way hehe

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
No I wish that would be great but I can always make up for it in naps so its not too bad normally I would say i get about 6 or 7 depending on what night it is...

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Oh by the far eat that middle and thats it done throw it away after thats the only way to eat it. I always get double stuffed all that extra goodness :)

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
I wear socks but not shoes and that does not include flip flops bc i do wear them inside not gonna lie

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
I would have to say my parents 

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
No but I also do not think I would want to I would not be a happy with nasty food in my hair face clothes and ect

{seven} do you snore?
No but for those who do snore me I pinch their nose with pins hehe and that wakes them up to where It dont bother me no more thats mean I know but I do it at least I'm honest

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
Not sure but I know its fast being a nurse you learn to type fast and semi accurate.. far from perfect though

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
No  :( but thats ok with me

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
omg it got to have loads and loads of butter and  M.M's :)








No comments: