JellyPages.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mondya MIgle allergies, snoring & sewing

Blog memes with questions,easy blog memes,Monday Mingle meme


Questions:

1. Do you sew, crochet, or knit?
2. Are you allergic to any foods, or bee stings?
3. Do you snore? Please describe!

Answers:

1. No I do not do any of the above sadly but I do believe I could make several cute things if I could ever learn now...
2.No I am not allergic to any foods or bee stings thank goodness... I feel bad for those who are though however. I am sure they hate it.
3. No I do not snore thank goodness. It would be bad if I did only bc I cannot stand those who snore esp when I am trying to sleep. Brent snores but his is not bad and he only does it when he is on his back so not too bad :)

PS: I love how all my answers are NO

No comments: