JellyPages.com

Friday, March 4, 2011



1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

 I do not have children of my own yet so I cannot say that I have left my child but I do have tons of little god babies and cousins who  I keep all the time to fill the void of wanting one of my own so badly but luckily I have yet to leave them in a store of any kind..

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

OMG that was such a long long time ago and to be quiet honest I truly cannot remember where We had went to on our date as bad as that may 
sound but it was just too long ago to truly remember unfortuntely.
3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

I know this is going to sound silly but I hate hate hate clowns with jagged teeth yes your heart me right  I cannot stand those clowns during halloween with jagged edged teeth that come straight for me it seems like and only me. I break down and start having a panic attack they just scare the hell out of me I just wanna run run run away as fast as I can while not looking back to see where those things have gone .. You now know my big fear...

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

Depends on the situation most of the time I try and confront it as it comes but at other times I also just run from it as well it all just depends on what I can handle in one day I guess you could say...

5. Wood floors or carpet?

neither I love real tile on the floor like real rock its so cute and looks so nice. It is easy to clean up messes and such and its great I could never have fake tile though its awful and looks trashy I think. I cannot stand carpet I would have to vaccum it everyday like 2 times a day.. and as for wood floor they get to many stains on them from little kids or big kids also I see it as too much of a hassle.

No comments: