JellyPages.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

5QF

TGIF
5 Question Friday


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

5. What is the best book you have ever read?


1. NO I absolutely have never worn the same outfit more then one day in a row. I am the girl who if i get the least little thing on my outfit it gets changed or even if i get bored of the outfit it gets changed just ask Brent I change at least twice a day if not more. its just a bad habit but that is also me like it or hate it.

2. This is absolutely a very hard choice to decide on. I would love to live in a big city I love city life its amazing. I love how there is always something to do in a big city. I want maybe a little of both worlds i dont wanna live downtown by any means i do want to live maybe right outside the city to where I can have a rural area. I want pretty scenery and houses that are not too crazy close to where I am. I want that big pretty 3 story house so i know its a give and take on it and it will be hard to find a place i can truly call home but i wont give up city life. As my children grow up I want my husband and I someday to be able to take them to do fun things throughout the week and even as they grow up giving them more things to do will hopefully keep them out of trouble. I dont ever want my kids to grow up like I did in a small town which I hated oh so very much. There is not one part of me that would miss small town life at all.

3. I would have to say it would depend on how old the children were as to whether we would fly or drive. I mean I dont want to take small children on a plane at all they would go crazy on the plane and get very bored from not being able to move now if they were older as in like teen years then yes absolutely i would fly... But to be honest I myself have yet to get on a plane since 9/11 the thought of it all still terrifies me to a certain extent.

4. Spring cleaning to me is just another day of cleaning but then again I am the organized neat freak whose home is spotless to say the least. I cannot stand to have a dirty or disorganized house little long disfunctional. I like knowing where things are, I like things being all pretty and neat and well kept care of but that is just me not everyone is that way. So for spring cleaning there would not be much to clean I dont have to clean out my closet bc I have a huge walk in that I keep all clothes at year round no matter what now Brent he should have a spring cleaning for his closet I would have to say hehe...

5. The best books that I have ever read by far would have to be Harry Potter Series and Twlight Series... In both of them I was sad once I had finished the last book only because I wanted so badly for them to keep on going I hate how they leave you hanging wanting more to happen. I love how they both have movies of each this year is the last year for the Harry Potter movies then next year ends the Twlight movies I will truly be in a disarray once they end I have looked forward to them both for several years now its like they are part of my life lord knows i have been the girl waiting at midnight to get in to see the new ones and I have loved every single second of it :)



No comments: