JellyPages.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?

I]]yes bc the beeping is annoying. But in others vehicles no bc I am not in the driver seat or nothing bad I know I should wear it all the time..

{two} do you crack your knuckles?

Unfortuntely, yes I do crack my knuckles but only if they are absolutely drivin me crazy from them needing it  or if I get super nervous I do it by accident..I know its bad but so hard not to do it

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?

Maui Melon Mint

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

My ring from Grannie Dimple that she had given me before she passed away I cherish it oh so very much...

{five} who is your best friend?

I have more then just one best friend









{six} what is your favorite smell?

Victoria Secret perfumes

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?


Turkey

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?

Yes I still got mine thank goodness I dont know that I would like surgery very much to have them removed

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

No I have knots tied to the end of them and loosened so that I never have to untie them I am to lazy for it Ill be honest but then again Im only in shoes when I am on duty as a nurse other then that I am in flip flops and high heels

{ten} what color is your car?

Silver

PS sorry that it is a day late but I had to study all day yesterday for a test I had today so i guess you could say better late then never at all... ENJOY

No comments: