JellyPages.com

Friday, August 19, 2016

Ava You Are 3


Ava 3 whole years you have spent on this earth & what 3 years they have been! Just 3 short years ago you arrived into our lives & you were so loved from the moment we found out about you! I don't think I will ever forget the day when I got to hold you in my arms for the first time it was love at first sight it was an instant visceral connection for one so small & helpless! I was never so more grateful to your mother Sara whom was allowing me to be apart of your life & to watch you grow little by little... I love being apart of your life watching you crawl, walk, talk, become your own little person & so much more! I love the little person you have become thus far & cannot wait to see what lies in store many years down the road as you grow older! Happy 3rd Birthday Ava Irene... I love you too the moon & back

post signature

No comments: