JellyPages.com

Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekend With Little Miss

Ava & I had such a fun weekend together. I truly love my time spend with her however these past 3 days just have not been enough sadly..

During our 3 days we enjoyed tons of time spend outside while we had some warm weather! We also spend nights watching plenty of movies & I bet you would never guess the movies this little miss wanted to see.. Most of them were Nicholas Sparks movies! I love how she loves those movies as much as I do :)

We attempted to build a fort which if I do say so myself we failed at.. It looked sad but at least I tried that counts for something right? We also enjoyed chalk painting together which was so much fun & that was a win for us minus afterwards we had to wash her clothes & mine hehe!



















post signature

No comments: