JellyPages.com

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Percy Priest

I took PTO for this weekend & I am so glad that I did... I was able to go down to Nashville & spend the whole day with some of my family on the lake out on the boat & sea doo's! 

We all enjoyed our day so much together & I loved being able to play with the babies! Ava still wasn't too sure about the water but by the end of the day she loved it.. Even if she clung to me the whole time & wanted nothing to do with anyone else! I ate it up though :) 

Displaying IMG_0878.JPG

Displaying IMG_0871.JPG

Sara had taken Ava to some place in Knoxville & posted a few photos of her playing in the water so of course I had to share the photos of my sweet niece! I just love her to pieces... 

Displaying IMG_0876.JPG

Displaying IMG_0877.JPG

post signature

No comments: