JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Peachy Chicken & More Snow

I think old man winter decided the past few years that he has done a terrible job with snow & because of that he called in Elsa & Frosty.. However, what he does not know is that I love what a terrible job he has done these past few years! 

If it was up too me I have said it before but I will say it again if our seasons could go Summer, Fall, Summer, Fall then I would be super duper content! Hello best year ever then!

Displaying IMG_4960.JPG

Day 4 of cabin fever? Yes sadly it is.. How did I spend it you ask? Oh I just stayed in my jammies all day long.. I did however actually get out of bed! I even cooked dinner :) I love cooking!

What did I cook? I made Peachy Chicken, Baked Beans, Creamed Corn, & Cinnamon Apples! Hello yummy goodness..

Displaying IMG_4963.JPG

post signature

No comments: