JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

5 Things to know about me:
I am a girlie girl..
Fall is my favorite season..
I love Halloween..
I hate Winter with a passion..
I am a sucker for any & all haunted houses, haunted hayrides, & haunted woods during October..

5 Favorites about bloggin:
I love that your able to meet people through bloggin..
I love that you truly seem to know those ladies whom you follow..
I love how its my own little journal of my life..
I love that you are able to find new recipes through bloggers..
I love that you are able to become friends with bloggers overtime & finally meet them..

5 Things I will be doing before the year is over:
I will be turning another year older..
I will be going to Black Friday..
I will be having a Christmas Party here at the house..
I will be carving pumpkins..
I will be going to any & all things haunted during October :)

5 Fall staples:
Scarves
Fleece Leggings
Boots
Pullovers
Longer Shirts to go with Leggings

5 Favorite beauty products:
Foundation
Mascara
Eye Shadow
Lip Gloss
Blush

post signature

7 comments:

Donna said...

Visiting from Sunday Social! I hate winter too, I'm a summer lover from head to toe and cold weather just makes me so sad!

Donna said...

Visiting from Sunday Social! I hate winter too, I'm a summer lover from head to toe and cold weather just makes me so sad!

Anonymous said...

I kind of miss winter now after living in MN foe 5 yrs. and now back in CA where it is hard to know the season changed! Happy Sunday Social!

Anonymous said...

I kind of miss winter now after living in MN foe 5 yrs. and now back in CA where it is hard to know the season changed! Happy Sunday Social!

Unknown said...

Ahh! Your blog design is so cute. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I too am pretty much in love with fall! I can't wait for it to officially be here and this summer business to be over. Definitely following along :)

Unknown said...

I love halloween too! It is so fun just dressing up and having a good time!

xo
Christina
http://www.christinawhoblog.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love learning more about you! We've always hosted a Christmas party for friends and can't wait to do it this year in the new house! It's a fun tradition :)